Join Our Team
– We are looking for talented individuals –
If you are a space enthusiast and you like what we do, check out our open positions.
Our Current Positions
An exciting new opportunity for a professional with experience in GEANT4 software and a passion for simulations to work in a dynamic and growing start-up.
We are looking for someone to join as soon as possible and will consider contract work as well as full time employment for the right candidate.
This role will allow you the opportunity to design, develop, build and eventually send into outer space a new satellite technology that reduces plasma damage. If you want to feel empowered to create new concepts and ideas and see them flourish from concept to orbit, Space Talos is the place for you.
We are looking for a pro-active, independent professional with exposure in modelling and/or coding (ideally space but not obligatory). The ability to interact comfortably within a dynamic start-up team environment is essential. If you like challenging tech projects, adapting to new challenges and getting ownership of your work; look no further.
The company has a presence in both London, UK and Athens, GR.
Essential skills. You must have
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience with GEANT4
- Passion for modelling and simulating new ideas
- Scripting/Coding experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Autonomous and proactive mindset
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Confidence in writing technical reports
Desired skills. We would like you to have:
- Understanding of space radiation
- Understanding of C++
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and share options for the right candidate
- The opportunity to own a challenging project end to end, while growing your professional skills further
- Direct communication channel with the CEO and CTO of the company
- The opportunity to influence the product development process; in Space Talos your opinion matters
- A positive and vibrant work environment, free of strict dress code and slow corporate processes